- H Main Office Closed July 1
- Areas may close due to pacity on weekends
- Splash pad at Lakeland Pool closed
- Section of Hamilton to Brantford Rail Trail closed June 25
- Artaban Road parking lot open for trail access ONLY
- Anster Well now reopened
- Reminder that waterfall and esrpment areas remain closed
- COVID-19 FAQ
- Draft Management plans for Fletcher Creek Ecologil Preserve, Upper Watershed Beverly Swamp and the Lafarge 2000 Trail are now available for public comment....more
- JOB DESCRIPTION:Fifty Point is seeking a Janitor / Custodial / Cleaner to immediately join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a...more
Current Water Levels
Low Water Level Status:
Lake Ontario Shoreline Status:
Water Level Explanations
Generally indites low flow to base flow conditions. It should be noted that during Normal flow conditions, the inherent risk to personal safety associated with flowing water still exists.
Flows are below 70 percent of their normal summer low flow. Water users are asked to reduce their consumption by 10 per cent.
Flows are below 50 percent of their normal summer low flow. Water users are asked to reduce their consumption by 20 per cent.
Flows are below 30 percent of their normal summer low flow and there is potential for economic harm to water takers and/or signifint harm to the ecosystem. The Water Response Team may ask the province to impose mandatory restrictions on those holding Permits to Take Water.
Flood Status Explanations
No flood conditions exist.
|Watershed Conditions Statement - Water Safety
High flows, unsafe banks, melting ice or other factors that could be dangerous for recreational users such as anglers, noeists, hikers, children, pets, etc. Flooding is not expected.
|Watershed Conditions Statement - Flood Outlook
Early notice of the potential for flooding based on weather forests lling for heavy rain, snow melt, high wind or other conditions that could lead to high runoff, use ice jams, lakeshore flooding or erosion.
Flooding is possible in specific watercourses or municipalities. Municipalities, emergency services and individual landowners in flood-prone areas should prepare.
Flooding is imminent or already occurring in specific watercourses or municipalities. Municipalities and individuals should take action to deal with flood conditions. This may include road closures and evacuations.